Empower your Telemedicine Solution with true Interoperability
TelemedOnFHIR™is the definitive answer to sustainable interoperability for Telemedicine. Proprietary APIs or generic interface engines are less efficient.
Virtual Care Challenge: The Hybrid Care Delivery Model
- Telemedicine cannot operate in a silo. Greater adoption of virtual care and the maturity of its application will depend on how well it is integrated within a hybrid care delivery model.
- Virtual Care platforms struggle with meaningful interoperability by relying on proprietary APIs and generic interface engines.
- Patient safety, care-coordination and continuity of care drives the need for standards-based, sustainable interoperability.
The TelemedOnFHIR™ Solution
- The Carefluence® TelemedOnFHIR™ platform is a standards-based interoperability platform for Telemedicine applications.
- Unleash the power of virtual care by leveraging technology for a future-proof interoperability strategy.
- All it takes is one connection to TelemedOnFHIR™’s FHIROne API to benefit from a multitude of possible data and workflow integrations with compliant EHRs or RPM systems.
- Leverage the power of Carefluence® services to build SMART on FHIR applications – launch one application from another while maintaining true contextual reference.
Professional Services for a Frictionless Experience
With professional services, Carefluence® can ease the burden on the Telemedicine vendor, even to support proprietary integration workflows involving HL7 v2 messages. Turn-key integration and implementation services can be completely managed by the Carefluence® professional services team.